This is Caitlin Macleod's website
She can be found on Twitter, GitHub, LinkedIn and in Canberra, Australia! Up til 2017 she was at the Australian National University studying a Bachelor of Information Technology.
If you like security, Cait also has keybase!
what does cait do?
Caitlin does Python, Linux, container platforms and information security!
Some interesting things she's has worked on include:
- 🛋️ ComfyConAU 2020 - Access your social media archives! online conference talk focusing on security about accessing social media data
- 📊 PyConAU 2018 Talk: Accessing and analysing your own social media data was a talk about accessing personal data from social media sites, and my experience learning to analyse that in Python, using tools like Jupyter Notebooks, Matplotlib, numpy and pandas.
- 🖥 caitelatte.com, this GitHub site. If you spot anything going wrong or that could work better, please let me know! There are all sorts of fun little fiddles throughout the site, like:
- ☺️ Breathe, a very small experiment in CSS animations which is very calming.
- 🛑 caitessegonal, a plugin written in C++ for video editing software Nuke to render an animated tesselating pattern of octagons and squares. It was made for a digital art course at ANU. You can check out documentation of its development over at caitelartv2619.tumblr.com.
- 💪 things i tried, a Bootstrap website written for a web development course at ANU.
- ⌨️ caiteshell, a very basic shell program written in C for a programming course at ANU. It doesn't produce any seg faults that she knows of, which is something to be proud of.