This is Caitlin Macleod's website
She can be found on Twitter, GitHub, LinkedIn and in Canberra, Australia at the Australian National University studying a Bachelor of Information Technology. If you like security, Cait also has keybase!
what does cait do?
She has been a College Representative for the College of Engineering and Computer Science on the ANU Students' Association and the President of the ANU Computer Science Students' Association.
Some interesting projects Cait has worked on include:
- 🖥 caitelatte.com, this GitHub site. If you spot anything going wrong or that could work better, please let me know! There are all sorts of fun little fiddles throughout the site, like:
- ☺️ Breathe, a very small experiment in CSS animations which is very calming.
- 🛑 caitessegonal, a plugin written in C++ for video editing software Nuke to render an animated tesselating pattern of octagons and squares. It was made for a digital art course at ANU. You can check out documentation of its development over at caitelartv2619.tumblr.com.
- 💪 things i tried, a Bootstrap website written for a web development course at ANU.
- ⌨️ caiteshell, a very basic shell program written in C for a programming course at ANU. It doesn't produce any seg faults that she knows of, which is something to be proud of.